Level 3, Allied Health Building, Stone & Chalk, Lot 14
North Terrace, Adelaide SA 5000
Suite 30, Stone & Chalk, Lot 14
North Terrace, Adelaide SA 5000
Tel: +61 (0)8 7099 4030
2093 Philadelphia Pike #2022
Claymont, DE 19703
Tel: +(415) 652 0206
Need A Comment or a Speaker?
Makers Empire personnel are regularly sought out for media comments and speaking engagements. See selected team profiles below to see the subjects people can comment and/or speak on. You can also check out Our Team and Our Story. Requests for comment or speaker(s) should be directed to Christina Soong, Director of Marketing at christina[at]makersempire.com.
- How to prepare students for jobs that don’t exist yet;
- Why every child should be taught Design Thinking skills;
- How Design Thinking skills help build resilience in children;
- Encouraging more girls in STEM via 3D design and printing.
- The role of schools in teaching Design Thinking;
- Maker pedagogy and its importance for today’s students; and
- Covering Design, Technology & Engineering Curriculum with Makers Empire.
- Makers Empire;
- General advice for start-ups;
- Running a SAAS (Software As A Service) business;
- Essential skills for the 21st Century;
- Developing future entrepreneurs, innovators & problem solvers;
- Why the founders chose Adelaide, Australia, as the company HQ.
- The personal inspiration behind Makers Empire;
- Encouraging student engagement and learning via gamification;
- The joys and challenges of building technology for students and schools.
- Optimising user experience in educational apps;
- Importance of teaching creative confidence;
- Encouraging engagement via gamification;
- Benefits of human-centred design; and
- Design Thinking in education.
- The changing role of marketing;
- How companies can use storytelling to sell;
- Effective marketing – cutting through the noise;
- Essential tools and resources for marketers; and
- Challenges and joys of working with a sibling.
Looking For Our Press Kit?
Looking for photographs of students and teachers using Makers Empire in the classroom? Or branding guidelines? We can help!
Please check out our online Press Kit or contact us via the form above for specific requests.
Keen to be an Ambassador?
Love Makers Empire? Want to be at the forefront of Design Thinking in schools? Become a Makers Empire Ambassador and use your influence to help create a new generation of thinkers, creators and problem solvers.
Keen to Share Your Story?
Do you have a great example of student learning using Makers Empire in the classroom? Or are you using Makers Empire in an innovative and engaging way? Share your Makers Empire story and inspire our global teaching community.
Need swag, prizes or support for a school competition? Do you have a group of students competing in a local, national or international competition using Makers Empire and 3d printing? Are you a hospital or not-for-profit organisation keen to use Makers Empire as part of your education program? Check out our Corporate Social Responsibility program for schools and not-for-profit organisations.
Makers Empire does not accept unsolicited guest posts from people who are not teachers. If you are a teacher using Makers Empire at your school, please contact us via the above form to discuss sharing your experience via a guest post. Makers Empire does not accept guest posts on topics unrelated to the use of Makers Empire in the classroom or at home.
Advertising and Paid Links
Makers Empire does not accept paid advertising, sponsorship or guest posts on this site. All content on this site is written by our in-house team or by teachers using Makers Empire in the classroom.