Mandi Dimitriadis, Director of Learning, can comment & speak on:
- How to prepare our students for jobs that don’t exist yet;
- Why every child should be taught Design Thinking skills;
- How Design Thinking skills help build resilience in children;
- Encouraging more girls in STEM via 3D design and printing.
- The role of schools in teaching Design Thinking;
- Maker pedagogy and its importance for today’s students; and
- Covering Design, Technology & Engineering Curriculum with Makers Empire.
Jon Soong, CEO & Co-Founder, can comment and speak on:
- Makers Empire;
- General advice for start-ups;
- Running a SAAS (Software As A Service) business;
- Essential skills for the 21st Century;
- Developing future entrepreneurs, innovators & problem solvers;
- Why the founders chose Adelaide, Australia, as the company HQ.
Roland Peddie, CTO & Co-Founder, can comment and speak on:
- The personal inspiration behind Makers Empire 3D software;
- Encouraging student engagement and learning via gamification;
- The joys and challenges of building technology for students and schools.