Makers Empire Press Kit
Welcome to Makers Empire’s online Press Kit. For all inquiries, please contact:
Christina Soong, Director of Marketing, Makers Empire
Email: email@example.com or mobile +61 (4)09 159 074
Makers Empire Experts
Makers Empire’s experts are available to provide comment on news articles and education/tech stories as follows:
Mandi Dimitriadis, Director of Learning:
- Preparing our students and children for jobs that don’t exist yet;
- Why every child should be taught Design Thinking skills;
- How Design Thinking skills help build resilience in children;
- Encouraging more girls in STEM via 3D design and printing.
- The role of schools in teaching Design Thinking;
- Maker pedagogy and its importance for today’s students;
- Covering Design and Technology Curriculum with Makers Empire.
Jon Soong, CEO & Co-Founder:
- Makers Empire;
- General advice for start-ups;
- Essential skills for the 21st Century;
- Developing future entrepreneurs, innovators & problem solvers;
- Why the founders chose Adelaide as Makers Empire’s HQ.
Kim Martin, Learning Consultant:
- Covering the Curriculum with Makers Empire;
- Challenge based learning with Makers Empire (CBL/PBL);
- App smashing with Makers Empire;
- Planning for inclusive technology use in the learning space.
Jeanette McConnell, Educator:
- Why and how to encourage girls in STEM;
- Benefits of hands-on learning;
- How teachers are using Makers Empire;
- Importance of STEM learning and critical thinking.
Roland Peddie, CTO & Co-Founder:
- The personal inspiration behind Makers Empire 3D software;
- Encouraging student engagement and learning via gamification;
- Joys and challenges of building technology for grades K-8.
Matt Stuckey, Director of User Experience:
- Optimising user experience in education software;
- The importance of teaching creative confidence;
- Encouraging engagement via gamification;
- Benefits of human-centred design;
- Design Thinking in education.
Makers Empire Teachers
Want to speak to a teacher using Makers Empire in the classroom in innovative and engaging ways?
We can help! Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your details and we’ll put you in touch with a teacher using Makers Empire.
Photos, Video and Broadcast
- High-resolution photos of Makers Empire’s products can be found on Google Drive.
- High-resolution photos of the Makers Empire Teacher’s Dashboard can be found on Google Drive.
- High-resolution of the Makers Empire 3D app on Android and Ipad devices can be found on Google Drive.
- Low-resolution photos of students and teachers using Makers Empire in the classroom can be found on Google Drive.
Makers Empire Style Guide
- The Makers Empire Style Guide and branding guidelines can be downloaded from Google Drive.
Makers Empire Logo
About Makers Empire