Welcome to Makers Empire’s online Press Kit. For all inquiries, please contact:
Christina Soong, Director of Marketing, Makers Empire
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile +61 (4)09 159 074
Jon Soong, CEO, Makers Empire
Email: email@example.com or mobile: +61 (4)03 347 994.
Selected Makers Empire Media Releases
- Makers Empire Awarded $300K Grant to Develop New MakeShop Project for Schools | 2021
- Makers Empire Supporting Teachers, Students and Families with FREE ‘Learning at Home’ Course | 2020
- Makers Empire Announces Winners of 2018 Awards | 2019
- Makers Empire Celebrates 1 Million Maze Runs in new Maze Mania Game 4 weeks After Launch | 2018
- New Macquarie University Research Shows Makerspaces Effective at Developing Children’s Creativity, Design Thinking Skills | 2018
- Makers Empire To Roll Out 3D Tech to 230 UAE School | 2018
- Makers Empire & Univeristy of Adelaide Launch Prototyping Course Media Release | 2018
- Makers Empire and Polar 3D Join Forces – AU | 2017
- Makers Empire Receives $800K in Funding | 2016
- 28 Primary Schools Get Hands-On with 3D Printing Pilot | 2015
Photos, Video and Broadcast
Photographs – People
- Low-resolution photos of students and teachers using Makers Empire in the classroom can be found on Google Drive.
- High-resolution photos of Makers Empire’s CEO, founders and senior management can be found on Google Drive.
Photographs – Products
- High-resolution screenshots of the Makers Empire 3D app can be found on Google Drive and Google Drive (the last link has the latest screenshots).
- High-resolution photos of Makers Empire’s products for schools can be found on Google Drive.
- High-resolution photos of the Makers Empire Teacher’s Dashboard can be found on Google Drive.
- Check out our Youtube channel.
Makers Empire Experts
Makers Empire’s experts are available to provide comment on news articles and education/tech stories:
Mandi Dimitriadis, Director of Learning, can comment & speak on:
- How to prepare our students for jobs that don’t exist yet;
- Why every child should be taught Design Thinking skills;
- How Design Thinking skills help build resilience in children;
- Encouraging more girls in STEM via 3D design and printing.
- The role of schools in teaching Design Thinking;
- Maker pedagogy and its importance for today’s students; and
- Covering Design, Technology & Engineering Curriculum
Jon Soong, CEO & Co-Founder, can comment and speak on:
- Makers Empire;
- General advice for start-ups;
- Running a SAAS (Software As A Service) business;
- Essential skills for the 21st Century;
- Developing future entrepreneurs, innovators & problem solvers;
- Why the founders chose Adelaide, Australia, as the company HQ.
Makers Empire Teachers
Want to speak to a teacher using Makers Empire in the classroom in innovative and engaging ways?
We can help! Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your details and we’ll put you in touch with a teacher using Makers Empire.
About Makers Empire
For Makers Empire’s origin story, please see Our Story.
For Makers Empire’s major milestones, please see Key Dates.
For Makers Empire’s current company profile, please see About Makers Empire.
For Makers Empire’s mission, please see Why Design Thinking should be taught in schools.