Makers Empire Press Kit
Welcome to Makers Empire’s online Press Kit. For all inquiries, please contact:
Photos, Video and Broadcast
- Low-resolution photos of students and teachers using Makers Empire in the classroom can be found on Google Drive.
- High-resolution photos of Makers Empire’s products can be found on Google Drive.
- High-resolution photos of the Makers Empire Teacher’s Dashboard can be found on Google Drive.
- High-resolution of the Makers Empire 3D app on Android and Ipad devices can be found on Google Drive.
Makers Empire Experts
Makers Empire’s experts are available to provide comment on news articles and education/tech stories as follows:
Mandi Dimitriadis, Director of Learning:
- Preparing our students and children for jobs that don’t exist yet;
- Why every child should be taught Design Thinking skills;
- How Design Thinking skills help build resilience in children;
- Encouraging more girls in STEM via 3D design and printing.
- The role of schools in teaching Design Thinking;
- Maker pedagogy and its importance for today’s students;
- Covering Design and Technology Curriculum with Makers Empire.
Jon Soong, CEO & Co-Founder:
- Makers Empire;
- General advice for start-ups;
- Essential skills for the 21st Century;
- Developing future entrepreneurs, innovators & problem solvers;
- Why the founders chose Adelaide as Makers Empire’s HQ.
Kim Martin, Learning Consultant:
- Covering the Curriculum with Makers Empire;
- Challenge based learning with Makers Empire (CBL/PBL);
- App smashing with Makers Empire;
- Planning for inclusive technology use in the learning space.
Jeanette McConnell, Educator:
- Why and how to encourage girls in STEM;
- Benefits of hands-on learning;
- How teachers are using Makers Empire;
- Importance of STEM learning and critical thinking.
Roland Peddie, CTO & Co-Founder:
- The personal inspiration behind Makers Empire 3D software;
- Encouraging student engagement and learning via gamification;
- Joys and challenges of building technology for grades K-8.
Matt Stuckey, Director of User Experience:
- Optimising user experience in education software;
- The importance of teaching creative confidence;
- Encouraging engagement via gamification;
- Benefits of human-centred design;
- Design Thinking in education.
Makers Empire Teachers
Want to speak to a teacher using Makers Empire in the classroom in innovative and engaging ways?
We can help! Simply email email@example.com with your details and we’ll put you in touch with a teacher using Makers Empire.
Makers Empire Style Guide
- The Makers Empire Style Guide and branding guidelines can be downloaded from Google Drive.
Makers Empire Logo
About Makers Empire