In this video, Matt from Makers Empire takes you on a guided tour of the latest version of Makers Empire’s 3D modeling software.
With Makers Empire, K-8 students can start designing, exploring and sharing in minutes – no CAD or computing experience necessary!
The latest version of Makers Empire 3D, the world’s easiest to use 3D design software, is a huge step forward in terms of being more of a guided experience for teachers and students.
If you are using Makers Empire 3D on a device via an app store you will receive an automatic notification to update Makers Empire 3D. If you downloaded the Windows or Macbook version from our site, just click here to download the latest version of Makers Empire 3D.
Watch the Makers Empire 3D tour video:
Learn about exciting new features in this short video, including:
- Stroll around the 3D World (pictured above) and visit the Training Lab, Challenge Central, Mission Maker, Daily Challenges and Competition Arena.
- First-time users are guided through our new Training Lab tutorials which introduce students to the basic design tools and techniques used in Makers Empire 3D. As some of our youngest designers tell us, “it’s so easy, even adults can do it”.
- The new Challenge Control area is the base from where your students are sent off on design ‘missions’. These missions present students with a series of age-appropriate scenarios to challenge their problem-solving abilities, fuel their imagination and develop their design thinking skills. All our design missions are designed by our learning team and can be assessed against Australian Curriculum, New South Wales, Victorian, NGSS and ISTE design and technology curriculum standards.
- Visit Competition Arena to join in out monthly design competitions.
- In Daily Design Challenges students are presented with daily challenges to inspire and engage.
When used as part of a Makers Empire School Subscription, Makers Empire 3D helps K-8 teachers learn how to develop their students’ Design Thinking skills and implement maker pedagogy in the classroom.