Win a Makers Empire 3D Printer Package worth $3,499 for your school!
Makers Empire and 3D Printing Systems are happy to be teaming up to give away Makers Empire 3D Starter Package ($3,499) to a lucky primary or middle school.
The Makers Empire 3D Starter Package is ideal for schools getting started with 3D printing and design in the K-8 classroom.
This competition is open to all primary or middle school students, teachers and parents in Australia and New Zealand. Nominated schools must be in Australia or New Zealand.
This competition opens on the 19th July, 2017 and closes September 29, 2017. Full terms and conditions are below.
Enter the giveaway
1) Log in below by email address or Facebook account.
2) Nominate the primary or middle school you want win this prize (see T&Cs below).
3) Follow the entry option. The more actions you take, the more entries you gain.
4) You can also refer your friends/colleagues to gain more entries.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The winner will win Makers Empire 3D Starter Package (valued at $AUD3,499) for his or her nominated school.
The Makers Empire 3D Starter Package comprises:
Makers Empire 3D Learning Program
– 2 hours professional development
– 100+ curriculum-aligned lesson plans
– Easy to use 3D software
– A Teacher’s Dashboard
Plus:– Up Mini 2 Printer
– 2 kgs filament
– Hardware training
– Hardware support
This competition is jointly sponsored by Makers Empire and 3D Printing Systems.
Learn more about Makers Empire
Keen to know more about Makers Empire’s solutions for schools?
Ideal for those who are short on time and those wanting to learn more about integrating 3D design and printing into the K-8 classroom.
Ideal for those looking at budget planning and implementation, those who want to learn if Makers Empire is a good fit and those who have lots of questions.
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is Makers Empire Pty Ltd. ABN 60 167 294 206
2. An entrant must be an individual Australian or New Zealand resident and not a company or organisation. Entrants under the age of 18 years must have the consent of their parent or guardian to enter. Employees of Makers Empire or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via this page – https://www.makersempire.com/makers-empire-3d-printing-systems-3d-printer-giveaway/
5. Opening date for entry will be 19th July 2017. Closing date for entry will be 29th Sep 2017. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. The prize consists of Makers Empire 3D Starter Package (valued at $AUD3,499) as detailed above. The prize does not include pictured Ipads, laptops or computers.
7. Entrants must nominate a school to receive the outlined prize.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. The winner (and their nominated school) will be chosen by an adjudicator appointed by the Promoter.
13. The winner and winning school will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will post the prizes to the winning school.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.
19. You are providing your information to Makers Empire and not to any other party.