The Catholic STEM in Primary Schools 3D Printing Project encourages learning across STEM disciplines by supporting teachers to engage students in exciting, challenging learning connected to solving real-world challenges using Design Thinking.
The five NSW schools involved in the Catholic STEM in Primary Schools 3D Printing Project are:
- Mary Immaculate Primary School;
- St Anthony of Padua Catholic College;
- St Francis Xavier’s Catholic Primary School at Lurnea;
- Our Lady of Mt Carmel Catholic Primary School; and
- Marion Catholic Primary School at Horsley Park.