Welcome to the Makers Empire NY BOCES/RIC partner support page.
Here you will find the relevant information you need to support your school customers in their procurement of:
- Tiertime 3D printers and filament
through the BOCES/RIC via the Computer Peripherals Master License and Service Agreement – Statewide Computer Peripherals Bid for Regional Information Centers – RFB-218-26
1. Contract Number: RFB-281-26
2. What is the product under the contract?
- Tiertime 3D Printers and filament – see here link to current products available (3D printer and filament only): www.up3dusa.com
3. Request for quote
(e.g. a school customer requests a quote from you their BOCES/RIC. Use this form for your BOCES/RIC quote for Afinia or Tiertime 3D printers and filament:
We will ensure the special BOCES/RIC pricing is applied.)
a. BOCES/RIC send Request for Quote to: email@example.com
b. Makers Empire will send BOCES/RIC quote
c. BOCES/RIC will send their own quote to school customer
Boces/RIC can provide school customer name and address for products to be sent to them directly
1. Where is the link to the independent air filtration and enclosure testing report
The link to report can be found here: Report_UPBox_ABS_White_Clean
Note: it’s a good idea to ask your school to consider air filtration in their selection of their 3D printr – added safety feature for ideal for schools!
2. On day 1, what will the school get?
When a school order has been placed, with Boces, an email can be sent to the school contact to advise them that their order has been placed by Makers Empire.
3. What is shipping is used?
Shipping is per the manufacturers’ standard service provider:
– Tiertime currently use UPS courier services.
4. Other information
Tiertime has offices in New York City, NY and San Diego, CA – www.up3dusa.com
5. Support videos
Makers Empire – Tiertime Up MIni2 unboxing and setup