** this is a draft page only and is not operational or valid for demonstration purposes only **
Welcome to the Makers Empire XXXXXXXXX BOCES/RIC partner support page.
Here you will find the relevant information you need to support your school customers in their procurement of:
- Afinia 3D printers and filament
- Tiertime 3D printers and filament
through the BOCES/RIC via the XXXXX Computer Peripherals Master License and Service Agreement.
1. Contract Number: XXXXXXXX
2. What is the product under the contract?
- Afinia 3D Printers and filament – see here link to current products available
- Tiertime 3D Printers and filament – see here link to current products available
3. Request for quote
(e.g. a school customer requests a quote from you their BOCES/RIC. Use this form for your BOCES/RIC quote for Afinia or Tiertime 3D printers and filament:
We will ensure the special BOCES/RIC pricing is applied.)
a. BOCES/RIC please fill out Request for Quote form
b. Makers Empire will send BOCES/RIC quote
c. BOCES/RIC will send their own quote to school customer
Boces/RIC can provide school customer name and address for products to be sent to them directly
1. Where is the link to the independent air filtration and enclosure testing report
The link to report can be found here: Report_UPBox_ABS_White_Clean
2. On day 1, what will the school get?
When a school order has been placed, with Boces, an email can be sent to the school to advise them that their order has been placed by Makers Empire.
3. What is shipping is used?
Shipping is per the manufacturers’ standard service provider:
– Afinia currently use FedEx courier services;
– Tiertime currently use UPS courier services.
4. Where are the Afinia brochure and Material data safety sheets?
Afinia 3D printer and filament brochures
Afinia saftery sheets
5. Where are the Tiertime brochure and Material Safety data sheets?
Tiertime 3D printer and filament brochures
Tiertime saftery sheets
6. What is the difference between Afinia and Tiertime 3D printers?
Afinia and Tiertime 3D printers have the same form, function and specifications.
Afinia re-brands Tiertime 3D printers under their own brand for commercial purposes in the USA only where as Tiertime distributes their products in the US and worldwide.
Schools may only be aware of one and/or both brands.
Your school customers maybe existing users of their products and are familiar with their respective products and how to use them.
Afinia has office in Minneapolis, MN – www.afinia.com
Tiertime has offices in New York City, NY and San Diego, CA – www.up3dusa.com