Outsource Your School's 3D Printing
Makers Empire offers school customers the ease and convenience of a 3D printing bureau service for schools that wish to outsource part or all of their 3D printing. Some schools like using this 3D printing service as they do not have their own 3D printers. Others like to supplement the output of their school 3D printers by using our bureau service at times when they have major projects or multiple classes all needing 3D prints at once.
Whatever the case, the Makers Empire 3D printing bureau — MakeShop — provides schools with a helpful, convenient and reliable way to 3D print their students’ designs made using Makers Empire.
The process for ordering 3D prints with MakeShop varies depending on if you are a home or school user.
What Teachers Say About MakeShop
Here’s what happy school customers have said about the Makers Empire 3D printer bureau called MakeShop managed by our hardware expert, Luke Tansell:
- “Our Year 2 students have had particular success over the past 3 years with their unit on boat designs. The 3D printing (bureau service) that you provide has been a great time saver as well!” Jon Dyer, IT Teacher.
- “The printing service offered by Makers Empire is a real time saver. It is quick and easy to upload your files online for printing and delivered straight to the school. I would highly recommend this feature for teachers to use when 3D printing,” Jodi Farmer, Teacher
- “We used this service during the home learning period. Students did a design unit focused on designing and making a prototype toy for a pet. We were lucky enough to then have these designs printed through the Makers Empire 3D printing service. The packaging and overall experience was awesome. Students felt like superstars with their username and file image on the packaging. The packaging was done so well it could be hung up in a shop to sell as it was. This is the perfect option for those who don’t yet have printers or prefer not to have the upkeep of their own device. The price is very reasonable,” Jay Wright, STEM Teacher.”
- “The Makers Empire 3D printing bureau service was excellent. It saved me hours of time organising and supervising the printing of individual designs for Year 3 and 4 students. I would highly recommend this service. The prints came beautifully packaged with each child’s name on them too. You should have seen the excitement and big smiles when the children received them! Thanks for this brilliant service,” Penny Sarah, Teacher.
- “My printer only gets a full work out at the end of a school term, when children have finished their work and everything needs to be printed at once and in a hurry. That when my printer stopped working! Makers Empire’s Printing Service came to the rescue, and I am so grateful that they did. All prints were completed quickly, efficiently and to a high standard. As with all prints for junior primary students, some of the prints required “tweaking” and problem solving which was done without any issues. When they arrived at school students and teachers were extremely happy. This low cost services takes so much of the time and hassle out of printing at your site and in your own time. Extremely economical, particularly when you factor in the cost of your time,” Hajnalka Molloy, Teacher-Librarian.”