2nd November 2017: we’ve released a new version — Makers Empire 3D 3.8.
– We’ve added our most requested feature – GROUPING! Add individual shapes into a group and rotate, scale, shear, mirror or copy them as if they were a single shape. This will save you a lot of painful design time!
Watch the grouping video:
– New shape controls. Now the controls will show on whichever side of the shape you’re looking at, which simplifies them a lot and also allows a much greater range of shape customization. We think it’s a huge improvement!
– We’ve put a lot of work into our class login page, and it now looks much better and is simpler to use.
– Reduced memory usage on older devices
– Fixed a very rare case where you could lose your design data.
– Other minor bug fixes.
23 October, 2017: we’ve released a new version — Makers Empire 3D 3.7.3 — with extra features and bug fixes.
HOW-TO VIDEOS added to challenges and competitions. Watch them if you’re stuck or need some inspiration!
Helpbot 3000 added to your profile! He’s ready to answer any questions you have about Makers Empire 3D.
If you’ve got a Product Key, you can now choose to get STL files directly in the app (or via email as before).
A reminder to update your software when a new version is released – you’ll never get left behind again!
Makers Empire: Better learning by design
Makers Empire helps K-8 teachers teach STEM/STEAM concepts, design thinking principles and 21st century learning skills using 3D printing. Our pioneering 3D solutions for schools — 3D Learning Program and Learning by Design Course — include 3D modelling software, over 100 curriculum-aligned lesson plans and professional development. Makers Empire is used by thousands of teachers and hundreds of thousands of students in Australia, the USA, Asia and Europe. Join our community today!
- Be inspired and keep informed with our weekly newsletter.
- Buy online with a credit card or request a quotation.
- Test quality, suitability and ease of use with a free trial.