VISnet and Makers Empire have partnered together to help provide the leading education programs for it’s schools.
Makers Empire 3D printing solutions offer schools blended professional development, easy to use 3D design software for K-8 students, 3D printing lesson plans, a teacher’s dashboard and analytics, with optional 3D printing hardware add-ons. Perfect for maker spaces, and integrating 3D design/printing into the curriculum.
Using Makers Empire, teachers can harness the power of 3D printing to teach important STEM concepts, design thinking and 21st century learning skills. Students are empowered by an engaging design process to develop a growth mindset and important problem solving, analytical and spatial thinking skills.
Durham Academy, PACE Academy and Triangle Day School are some of the first schools to transform their curriculum with the Makers Empire Learning Program. The best way to work out if this the right choice for you, is to speak to us or attend a webinar to find out more!
|What is the Makers Empire 3D Learning Program?||See it in action in the classroom|
Webinar Description : Live webinar for teachers who are budget planning or interested in learning how to integrate 3D printing into the curriculum with the Makers Empire 3D Printing Learning Program. Participants will see a live demo, learn about classroom examples, and have an opportunity to ask any question they might have.
- elementary and middle school teachers, STEM teachers, librarians, curriculum leaders, instructional technology, principals
This webinar is ideal for those looking to integrate 3D printing for the first time, teacher having trouble with existing implementations. those who are looking to scale 3D printing across a whole school or even build a new makerspace.
- Experience a live online demo of Makers Empire 3D Printing Learning Program, which includes:
- World’s easiest to use 3D software
- Teachers’ dashboard for easy management of students’ work
- 100+ hours of lesson plans aligned to American curriculum
- Weekly data analytics to track students’ progress
- Professional Development
- 3D printer (optional)
- See classroom examples
- Have an opportunity to ask any questions, including how best to transform their classroom experience
What are teachers are saying?
“I’m sending you the very best wishes and enormous gratitude for connecting our students with your learning program. To say this purchase has been transformative might sound like an exaggeration but it’s pretty darn close to the truth. ” – Mary – Director Design Thinking – Pace Academy
“I used it last week in a camp with some students. Worked perfect!” – Karl -Digital Learning Coordinator – Durham Academy
Reserve your spot today
Click the links below to register for the next live webinars now:
(Please note: the webinars are not for training or support purposes)
– calling for last registrations!
– calling for last registrations!
More options to explore 3D printing & design for your school
- Ideal for those who are short on time and those wanting to learn more about integrating 3D design and printing into the K-8 classroom.
- Ideal for those budget planning, those who want to learn if Makers Empire is a good fit and those who have lots of questions.
- Ideal for those ready to make a decision about Makers Empire's suitablity for their individual school. For district deals, please choose Book Demo.