Makers Empire has partnered with Octave systems to provide a complete 3D printing solution for your elementary or middle school.
Makers Empire 3D: Schools is a complete 3D printing learning program for K-8 Schools. It contains everything you need to successfully integrate 3D design and printing into your school. Harness the power of 3D printing to teach your students STEM concepts, 21st century learning skills and design thinking in a fun and engaging way.
Octave Systems have years of experience supporting technology in schools and provide fantastic 3D printers, consumables and most importantly, support.
Makers Empire 3D Learning Program includes
- World’s easiest to use 3D software, Makers Empire 3D.
- Teachers’ dashboard for easy management of students’ work
- 100+ hours of curriculum aligned lesson plans with new lesson plans added every week
- Professional development for teachers
- Weekly data analytics to track your students’ progress and engagement
- 3D printer provided by Octave Systems
Discover how 3D learning works in the classroom!
Learn more about 3D design and printing for schools
We’ve worked with hundreds of schools and thousands of students – we’ve seen what works (and what doesn’t!) – talk to us now to fast track your school’s 3D printing journey.