UPDATE: July 2018
Makers Empire is happy to announce the winner of the #MakersEmpireLove 3D printer giveaway: Coober Pedy Area School! Congratulations! Karen Cornelius, Principal of Coober Pedy Area School, says that their prize will take pride of place in the school’s new Innovation Studio and support STEM, Project Based Learning and design learning initiatives at the school.
To celebrate the new update of Makers Empire 3D software, Makers Empire is giving away a Makers Empire 1 Inventor IIS Printer Bundle valued at $1,499 + GST!
This update is the result of months of testing and feedback from teachers and students and introduces exciting changes, including:
- Improved navigation makes it easier and smoother to find your way around Makers Empire 3D with a simple tab system;
- Simplified challenges make learning how to use Makers Empire 3D more fun than ever. New users are guided through a series of bite-sized, intuitive tutorials with additional support for mixed literacy level learners;
- A refined interface makes it easier for teachers to interact with students in the app. Find designs, review students work and leave feedback to push your students’ learning; and
- More login options – Makers Empire now supports Google Classroom, Schoology and Clever logins.
The #MakersEmpireLove Giveaway
This competition is open to all primary or middle school teachers and K-8 students in Australia.
The winner will win a 1 Inventor IIS 3D Printer Bundle valued at $1,499 for his or her nominated school.
- 1 x FlashForge Inventor IIs 3D printer
- 10 rolls of PLA biodegradeable filament
- Online hardware training
- Online hardware support
ENTER #MAKERSEMPIRELOVE GIVEAWAY
1. Log in by email address or Facebook account via Rafflecopter (left).
2. Nominate the primary or middle school in Australia you want to win this prize.
3. Follow the entry options and instructions below. You can enter this competition below in one or more of the following ways:
- Share your experience of Makers Empire 3D on social media (5 points);
- Share your experience of Makers Empire 3D with your school community (5 points);
- Tweeting a prescribed message about the competition (1 point);
- Following @MakersEmpire on Twitter (1 point); and/or
- If your school is not already a Makers Empire subscriber, you can also request a quotation (2 points).
See full terms and conditions below.
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is Makers Empire Pty Ltd. ABN 60 167 294 206
- An entrant must be an individual Australian resident and not a company or organisation. Entrants under the age of 18 years must have the consent of their parent or guardian to enter.
- Employees of Makers Empire or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via this page.
- Opening date for entry will be May 17, 2018.
- Closing date for entry will be July 1st, 2018. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- The prize consists of a 1 Flashforge Inventor IIS 3D Printer Bundle valued at $1,499 + GST as detailed above. The prize does not include pictured Ipads, laptops or computers.
- Entrants must nominate a primary or middle school in Australia to receive the stated prize.
- Users can enter the competition via Rafflecopter on this page by:
- Sharing your experience with the May 2018 update of Makers Empire 3D on social media;
- Sharing your experience with the May 2018 update of Makers Empire 3D with your school community;
- Tweeting a prescribed message about the competition;
- Following @MakersEmpire on Twitter; and/or
- If your school is not already a Makers Empire subscriber, you can also request a quotation.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Makers Empire reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner (and their nominated school) will be chosen by an adjudicator appointed by Makers Empire.
- The winner and winning school will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date.
- If the winner cannot be contacted within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Makers Empire will post the prizes to the winning school.
- Makers Empire’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.
- Users are providing your information to Makers Empire and not to any other party.
About Makers Empire
Makers Empire 3D software is the cornerstone of Makers Empire’s paid subscription for schools, which delivers genuinely transformative learning outcomes for teachers and students. In fact, Common Sense Education recently gave Makers Empire a 5-Star Rating and a glowing review.
With Makers Empire, teachers learn how to fully harness the power of 3D design and printing to teach important STEM concepts, design thinking and 21st-century learning skills. We equip educators with the tools, knowledge and support they need to embrace creativity and making in education for improved student performance, engagement and learning.
Makers Empire’s School Subscription include 130+ lesson plans aligned to the Australian curriculum and American Common Core standards, professional development, training and ongoing support for teachers, an implementation plan, and a Teacher’s Dashboard.
- Stay up to date and be inspired by the Makers Empire weekly newsletter.
- Request a quotation or buy online with a credit card now.
- Sign up to a free trial and try it with your students.